First Day of Preschool for JuJu B


Well I cried with #2's first day of school as well! We had a bit of a transition as J2 started school twice?! He started in one class & then was transferred to another. This was hard on him as he does not jump in with both feet in all situations. He tests the "water" with one big toe, then another toe, then another until he feels comfortable with the temperature of the "water". He seems to be enjoying school & he marches to his own beat. He'll tell me he made a best friend & when I ask their name he'll say "orange shirt". Please join me in praying for his teacher & class. It's important that his love of learning develop now.



Juju B is upset because he can't bring his lunch like brother so we make a lunch & put it in his lucnhbox. He then unpacks it at the kitchen table & eats. If we don't have lunch "packed" he demands to go to McDonald's or Chickfila as it's "not fair" brother gets to eat at school. I've decided J2needs to write a book.
I was dropping J1 off at school the other day & for some reason I became emotional. (Don't roll your eyes I don't cry every day!) J2 said, "Mommy don't cry, we looooves you sooo much!".
I then proceeded to cry even harder.
I loooves this boy sooo much!

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts