Our lil' Turkeys



Believe it or not J1 is in a matching mood!
He wants us all in matching
Christmas PJs...
stay tuned for that family pic ; )


Ever tried to take a family kids pic?!
Well it wasn't very successful?!


I couldn't resist this one...
In the pic above this is what she was doing.
Who could resist that pout?!


My sis, niece & nephew
If you have a nice, Godly, cute man to set my sis up with let me know ; )
Thankfully she can't read my blog at work so let's keep this one a secret...hee-hee!

Here is what we are Thankful for this year...
J1 - Cardinal of Character Award, Everyone in his class
J2 - Family
J 3 - Mom, Kittycat (toy from Aunt), Princess Box, Her Birthday
Big Daddy - Family, Business, Dad's Health
Me - Jalyn being here w/us, husband, family, great friends & blessings this year

Comments

  1. I love J1's new do! And I believe I have seen that pout somewhere before ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts