I Don't Feel That Old?!

My 20 yr. reunion is coming up this summer.
I KNOW?! Who knew I was this old?!
I don't feel this old. I don't act this old.
Is age really relative? MMM, not really.
My physical appearance has changed.
My values have changed.
My LIFE has changed.
I'm happy to say all for the better.
I had a great time in High School, however I'm not
one of those girls that yearns for those days.
Now college, ask me in another 20 years ; )
Here is my senior pic...
DON'T LAUGH!!!
Ok you can giggle if you want to ; )


Comments

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Here is a good quote:
    To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
    I really feel that way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Reminds me very much of my senior pic besides I was wearing very big glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts