In Loving Memory of Sam

My father's beloved son, Samuel Glen, passed away yesterday morning.
Sam was a big, black lab with a beautiful, sweet spirit.
He was a great companion of 13 yrs. that will be terribly missed!
Favorite memories of Sam:
At my bridal shower in 2000 he would sneak up on my 9 mo. old niece & ever
so gently steal cookies out of her hand w/o her realizing.
He would always greet us at the door.
My step mom attached Sam to my nephew's stroller & he took off.
You would get tired of throwing the ball before Sam would get tired of fetching it.
When he ran away he always ran to KFC (such a smart dog).
When we were leaving Dad's he would always walk us to our car.

Sammy November 2001

The loss of pet is hard, you lose a part of your family.
Please remember my dad & step-mom in your prayers as they are grieving.

"Many years ago when an adored dog died, a great friend, a bishop said to me,
"You must always remember that, as far as the bible is concerned,
God only threw the humans out of paradise." - anonymous

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself"
-Josh Billings

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts