Avoid the Big O

I am all for living in land of the free. I believe in free speech, NRA & the American dream. I thank God that I can freely worship & pray out loud at a restaurant if I choose.
So I am going to exercise my right for free speech...
If you are going to quote scripture try to get it right?! The Bible does not state God is "jealous" of humans, He does not want believers to worship any other Gods. See Isaiah
Keep that in mind when you put Oprah's ideas above His & check in w/her daily before checking in w/Him. I am NOT Holy. No where close. I can't be, I have this thing called flesh. The Bible teaches that "the love of most will grow cold" Matthew 24:12 NIV.
"I don't want to worship myself as it will end up empty, not eternal. I just studied the the topic of self-love, read for yourself what the bible says,
"But know this: difficult times will come in the last days. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, without love for what is good, traitors, ) reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to the form of religion but denying its power. Avoid these people!" 2Timothy 3:1-5
I pray that you don't get confused by the teachings of Oprah, that YOU pray to the one & only God for wisdom, discernment & His love.

Comments

  1. What?! You don't believe there are "many" ways to God?! What kind of christian are you?!

    Just kidding, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts