Conversation Among Friends

We have a friend over to play for a lil' bit this afternoon. We read all of the C.S. Lewis Narnia series thanks to CFA ; ) We were all just sittin' around looking at the books & the convo went like this...
Our friend said, "I like Edmund, he's cute!"
My first born asked, "Why do you think Edmund's cute?"
To which our friend answered, "Because he has spiked hair."
First born replied, "Well I'm gonna spike my hair tomorrow!"
My heart...."SIGH, UGH, OOOHH??!!"

A lil' bit later...
Our friend, "I'm Susan, the one with dark hair, you're Caspian (lookin' at my oldest), your Lucy (lookin' at princess poopsi), (lookin' at Ju-Ju) you are???..."
My first born, "Is Caspian the biggest one?"
Our friend, "Yes he's the biggest!"
My Ju-Ju, "Well I guess I'll be that Edmund guy then?!"
Our friend, "Oh that's good for you!"
My Ju-Ju, "I know, I spike my hair!"
My heart...."Sigh, Ugh, Ooohhh?!"

Comments

Popular Posts