Deep Dark Secrets of my Life

beach

My friend, Dawn, tagged me to list 5 unimportant things about myself. I just love Dawn, she's so stinkin' funny!!! That's my new word, stinkin, I stole it from Dawn ; ) Dawn was tagged by my friend Fawn. I'm so excited Fawn is bloggin' : )
Ok so here goes my 5 unimportant things...
  1. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed. Now that is from the left side if you were laying in the bed not standing on the floor facing the bed.
  2. I have to tell my kids I love them & hug them two times before they go to sleep. Multiply that by 4 & you have one of my most important "to do" lists for the day. It's also my lil' meter to check in w/myself & make sure I'm showin' love to the babies not just time outs all day.
  3. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. (pray for me) I'm cutting back my ounces consumed per day & it's hurtin' me real bad!!!
  4. I have 8 vertebrae in my neck instead of 7. I found out after a car accident my senior year of high school. It's rare, unless you are a caveman. Did you even know you only have 7 vertebrae in your neck? I'm happy to have shared something new w/you today ; )
  5. I do not like to paint my fingernails w/color polish. I prefer buff or french manicure. When I do put color on my nails I feel really, really weird.
Soooo Cari & Margo...TAG YOU'RE IT : )~

Comments

  1. I with you on the nail polish. Totally seems weird to have a color on my nails!

    And, I did not know you were like a cave woman! LOL Splains everything! j/k

    I'm proud of you for cutting back on the stinkin diet coke! Caffeine'll kill ya! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! With this many kids, polish doesn't stay on past lunch time anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts