I'm Seeing a Pattern Here

heart
Here are some topics I have been taught in the past few weeks. I'm thinking someone is trying to tell me something...
The latest series at church "Heart Matters"
Attended Teaching Seminars on "Reaching the Heart of Your Child" by Ginger Plowman
Attended Teaching Seminar by Kathie Morrissey which was on teaching character to your child. Sooooo the first item discussed was "Character is a Heart Issue"
Today our daily devo was on 1 Peter 1:22 ...
"Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart."
pink heart
Mmmm, is it just me or is there a pattern forming?! I leave you with a few scripture that I read this afternoon...
"A wise heart accepts a command" Proverbs 10:8
"A happy heart make the face cheerful" Proverbs 15:13
heart

Comments

Popular Posts