Thursday Meme

I'm writing from the car so have mercy!!
5 Things I Want my babies to Know Now:
1. Jesus loves you!
2. You are created with specific gifts. You are special!
3. The love of learnin'
4. You are blessed!
5. Home is a safe, warm place full of love

5 Things I Want my Babies to Know as Adults:
1. God is in the details
2. Money doesn't equal happiness
3. Go w/God's plan, it's the best
4. Choose friends that love you during the hard times
5. Keep a teachable heart
6. That wisper in your spirit, don't ever 2nd guess it

Happy Meme Day! Can't wait to get great ideas from your meme's!!!

Comments

  1. I really like that! Those are really great things to tell your kiddos.
    Now I just have to figure out what I am going to write. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sweet!
    Good mommie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts