Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
You all know my friend Dawni Dawn by now, well she has us "Tackling Tuesdays" ; )
I tend to let papers pile up on my desk until I can't stand it or company comes over.
It's the junk mail, papers I need to file, kids artwork I can't bare to part with, & the other "stuff" that just piles. I know it's hard to believe but there once was a well organized girl in this mother of 4?! Where did she go??? Well here goes my "tackle"...
Before...
As you can see I had every intention of cleaning the other day.
I have many excuses for my mess;
VBS a couple of weeks ago, 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 Bubba, friends, blogs, I could go on & on!!!


After...
It really doesn't take that long to clean up because most of it goes in the trash or files.
I just have a hard time parting w/paper?!
I even have a file of scrap paper for the kids artwork. It's a teacher thing.


For next week's project I have been inspired to organize my linen closet. My friend Margo has labels on her shelves & all the sheets, blankies, towels have a cute lil' home...LOVE IT!!!
I'm just bummed 'cause I gotta share the "before" pic...ugh??!!

Comments

  1. Just look at that office now! Wow! I'm so impressed! Aren't you glad ya played along!! And, look at you already lining out what you are going to do NEXT week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! You have totally inspired me also...I think that I will have to start this next Tuesday. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to start because there are multiple things to be tackled! I also am going to do the flashback Friday! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jen! Aren't you so happy with that organized office now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You should be on HGTV's Mission Organization! Very impressive ;-) I could organize my computer desk OR I could let you & then you can get the credit! If you need a project for your next "Tackle it Tuesday", come on over ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts