Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
So last week I told you about my sweet friend who has an organized, neat linen closet. She has inspired me to get mine in shape!

I can not believe how many blankets we own!?
My Grandmother makes the babies blankies & I treasure each one,
however you multiply that by 4 & that's a LOT of space!
I also am having a hard time letting go of their baby blankies.
I'm trying to pick just one that was their favorite & keep that one.
While pulling everything out of the closet I found all sorts of interesting items?!
One very large Hot Wheel truck tire. Why just one?!
One sandal for Chookie Monkey that I've been looking for all summer?!
Again, why just one?!
The closet started down this sad, unorganized path
when I began giving the boys laundry chores.
They knew the blankets went in closet, just not exactly where in the closet.

Today's project only took me about 30 mins.
This gives me hope for projects I have been putting off for fear they will take me forever to complete. I like this idea for closet organization so I still have a few more things to do for this closet such as labels & baskets.

Comments

  1. JEN!! THAT IS A LOT OF BLANKETS! I mean, I am very proud of you and way to go :) You still should label it; that way everyone else in the house will know where things go...just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jen! You know...you could do what I just did and buy a plastic storage container for all those baby blankies you can't part with and stick them in storage. My kids never use any of them but I just can't part with them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay,now you can come & do mine!!!!! - I been wondering where my tonka tire was! - I say let's take the bankies (especially jl1's) & make a quilt, huuuuh? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the closets in your link!!! I need to do mine so bad but the thing is that EVERY closet in my house needs to be organized and it's just so overwhelming I don't even know where to start. Plus, I'm kind of a pack rat (don't even get Steve started on that one) & it's hard for me to part with things - I might need them someday! Thanks for the inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts