Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Today my "tackle" is my heart. My emotions, anger, self-control have all been out of whack & today I was convicted of my actions. My thoughts, actions & words have not been edifying. They have been down right nasty! I realized my heart has been disrespectful, stubborn & unrepentant. Ugh??!! It's time to clean out the ugly & replace it with God's word. I want to honor Him in my thoughts, words & actions. I don't want to be the person who just talks, I want to walk to walk - Romans 2:23
So I am working on those issues this week. Here's what I am doing...
Praying
Studying Romans
Calling a Friend - Thank you for letting me vent & giving me "good news"! Romans 10:15
Reading Heaven at Home by Ginger Plowman & finishing Just Give Me Jesus by Anne Graham Lotz.
With prayer, friends & study I know this "tackle project" will be successful.
If you see my name & number on caller id it is now safe to answer the phone ; )

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised
to those who love Him."
James 1:12



Comments

  1. awesome and almost my feelings exactly. you literally took the thoughts and words from my mouth. (about myself, not you;-)) My beginning of my "soul refreshing" was my vaca with hubby. Now... to start anew. You WILL be successful my friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts