Thursday Meme


For Today July 31st

Outside my Window

The world is sleeping. The light is just beginning.

I am thinking

Why aren't I sleeping?! My babies will be up soon!

I am thankful for

Sleep. No seriously, my family, friends & lil' blessings like this blog.

"Count your blessings name them one by one... count your blessings see what God has done..."

From the kitchen….

Nothing, not a peep. No pantry doors slamming.
No refrigerator doors opening/closing. Peace & quiet for another hour.

I am creating

A scrapbook as a gift for a family member

I am going….

to take the kiddos swimming today

I am wearing

my cheetah pj's...roar ; )

I am reading

It's Better to Build Boys Than Mend Men
by S.Truett Cathy (thanks M!)

I am hoping

to have an awesome, fun day w/the kiddos

I am hearing….

Quiet. I love this time in the house, so peaceful.

Around the house

They will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, Oh Lord, make us dwell in safety
Psalm 4:8.

One of my favorite things

Diet Coke, o how I miss thee!
I was so happy yesterday because my friend served this refreshing beverage at her home!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Hoping to go to the simulcast!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

Friends don't let friends take their camera into the
Ladies Room at their High School reunion!

Comments

  1. It's 8:30 and I'm still enjoying the peace and quiet in my house. Awww...

    Okay, when we're swimming this morning I have to know more about THAT picture!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sleep, too, so why do I have such a hard time getting any?! Part of getting old, I suppose ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I love it when my house is quiet. Doesn't happen for long or often enough. I also love sleep. Great picture of a toilet?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts