Jen, No Wait, Jennifer Needs...

I'm just following along like a lil' lamb...
Everyone needs a break from their chores once in a while.
Anyway, I digress. Thanks to Diva, Frog, GB, Rowdy & MeCa for the fun: )
Okay, here is the fun game that seems to be all rage in google/blogland. All you have to do is go to Google and type in Your Name followed by the word "needs." Then only using the first two pages pick out your top 5 and put them on your blog. If you play along be sure to link back so we can laugh at with you ; )
I first tried Jen & realized a million & one Jen's had played. All I was getting were their blog posts?! I had a little better luck w/my full name as it is so unique...
  1. Jennifer Needs to be Removed from Big Brother
I don't even have a response to this one?!

2. Jennifer Needs to Give Birth Next Week
Are you kidding me?! See my profile - I do NOT see this happenin'!!


3. Jennifer Needs a Smack Daddy

Mmmmm no I don't?! I have a few monkeys round here & that's enough

4. Jennifer Needs to get Organized

Yes, yes I do?!?

5. Jennifer Needs Prayer

This one is very true. Thank you for your prayers : )

Comments

  1. LOL @ smack daddy!

    And, you can't remove from Big Brother.... we got a party to throw!

    These were great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that!! Love the smack daddy one.... gonna try it right now...

    wish you could see my house while my kids had a "free for all" for about two hours today!! :) It's not pretty. I thought they were just playing the wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! Yours came up with some good responses!

    I'm working this morning. Going to see the World's Largest Cup of Lemonade at the Eastside Store. I'll call you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was funny -- I may try it again but when I typed my name it said i need prayers about 10 times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts