Living Proof Live Simulcast

My sister & I attended the Beth Moore simulcast this weekend. As always w/Beth, God showed up HUGE! I am awestruck every stinkin' time He has a personal word for me in a crowd of 70,000 at 715 churches across the US, 1 in Canada, 1 at a military base in Japan & a missionary camp. He also gave my sister a nugget or two or three : ) How does He do that??!!
Beth had a lil' shout out to all her bloggin' siestas! If she sells the DVD I highly recommend picking one up. She taught out of Luke 8:1-16.
How God uses her to teach a fresh word from a parable some of us have heard a few times just blesses my flip flops off!? So I'm playin' a few songs Travis & the worship team performed live for your listenin' pleasure.
Here's a few "Bethisms" from this simulcast you will enjoy...
  • "Don't live "it" for yourself. Flesh dictates fear, shame, sorrow. God doesn't ask you to pull it together before you come to Him. He just says come to me!"
  • "Some of us need some Holy CPR - for our heart/lungs we need God Breathed Word. Stop believin' it for your friend & know it's for you!"
  • "You don't have to be serious to be spiritual! I love my friends who can make me laugh. I love my friends who think I'm funny. We have to receive Him w/joy! "(this was a relief for me to hear)
  • "When the season of testing exceeds the season of believing we are headed toward a season of falling!"
  • "Expect the Test!"
  • "We will never have lives of victory if we don't have moments of victory."
  • "Does Satan have dirt on you? God pours out His spirit on that dirt & makes it soil!"
  • "One reason the witness of the church is so weak is hypocrisy. Girls we need to be real. Not just for the church, but for our children. Our children need us to be real. They want a mom who is the same at home as at church. Be whatchya seem!"
  • "Your roots are as deep as you are convinced your God loves you."
  • "Learn to sing Jesus Loves Me!"
  • From 2 Kings 19:29-31 "take root below & bear fruit above"
  • "We need a Spiritual P.H.D. - Pure Hearted Disciple"
  • "God's not gonna change your life if you won't let Him change your day."
  • "P.M.S. = Please More Spirit!!!"
  • "We are an IM society. We have spiritual ADD! We have to press forth, we have to persevere. Persevere by prayer, study, believin'."
  • "We don't go through the Drive Thru for our harvest. If we keep quittin' time & time again we're going to miss it!"
  • "No matter what your background you can be a woman of substance, of means. Luke 8:1-3

  • God knew He could trust women to get the word out!"
I love you guys like crazy and I love loving Jesus with you. Hang in there, stay in the Word, and let’s finish strong!!!- Beth Moore

Comments

  1. She is truly a light for the Lord!

    Thanks for taking the time to share all of that. It blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your notes... some of them made their way into my notes over the weekend also! I noticed that you had some of the worship music posted... do you know where I could find a complete list? There was a song (Sat. a.m., I believe) that seemed kind of like a hymn, I think it was about God's love for us, had a LOT of words, and it was POWERFUL! I'd never heard it before and would LOVE to find the words to it.
    Thanks! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina!I'm not sure which song on Saturday A.M.?! Travis has 3 worship CD's so it might be on one of those?!
    Check out his website. I looked on the Lifeway recap & they do not list worship info : (
    Let me know your blog addy so I can visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion... I'm still looking for it!
    Sorry, no blog yet... one of these days I'll have the time! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again... a list of the weekend's music is now posted on Travis' website and the song was "Come Ye Sinners." Thanks again for your help! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! I'm happy you found the song!
    Are you watchin' Beth on Weds?! So good, just too short : (

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts