Quirky Meme

Dawn tagged me for some quirky meme fun so here it goes : )
The Rules
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

1. I eat my cereal w/o milk. I have my milk in a cup & drink it while eating my cereal.
2. I pick up accents really easily. So if I am visiting my in-laws in NY I begin sounding like them
w/i the day?!
3. I like to have a glass of water on my bedside table before going to sleep.
4. I can't stand for the T.V. to be on the morning while waking up.
5. I like to buy books vs. borrow them so I can highlight, write in margins, re-read it.


6. I will not take my kids to a circus because I think it's freaky & mean.



Tag YOU'RE it...
Margo
Steph
Christy D.
Cari
KJ
Angela



Comments

  1. Sounds like a great simulcast! Wish I could have gone! Looks like you took good notes, as usual ;-) I especially like her quote of, "Does Satan have dirt on you? God pours out His spirit on that dirt & makes it soil!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the t.v. I like to wake up and have a quiet house for a bit.

    And, I hadn't really thought about the circus thing before. But, I guess I must not be too much into the either. I've never taken Courtney to a circus. I went to one as a child and that's been it. I did get to ride on an elephant at it. That was sort of cool. I'd be scared to stinkin death to let MY child on one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to have you over for breakfast just to watch you chew and chug your ceral/milk.

    I got Captian Crunch or Raisin Nut Bran...what it'll be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading the notes from her sessions. She is amazing ...I love her studis. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is like a professionals girl!! You go!@!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts