Fun Field Trip

Our co-op had a field trip to the bank today! The kids seemed to enjoy it.
Though I'm not sure how much they correlated our money study this week to the bank.
They said their favorite part was getting their money!?
They took their "piggy bank" & had their coins counted by the machine.
They had $15.02!! Daddy empties out his change each evening, good job Dad!!!
Learning about the vault.


Jman believes the vault door weighs 5000 lbs


Watching their change in the coin counter


Check dispersion goes fast


Part of our group

Comments

  1. That seems like a good field trip... looks like you had your hands full!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a field trip I'd enjoy!

    I love seeing their pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun field trip. My kids would have loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I need to do some field trips with the kids but just don't know what! Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun field trip! I love the look of J2's face in the pic in front of the vault!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures turned out great! I think the one of them standing in front of the check thing is awesome! They're lined up by height!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts