MEME = Mothers Eaglerly Morphing into Ewes

MEME Button
Remember my post a while ago on following along like a little lamb?!
Well I am & I found proof at Dawn's place ; )
These MEME's are a nice diversion once in a while.
It seems they can be a little overdone,
however I've only posted a few this year so I'm clear to post a few more ; )
Listen we all a need a little mindless fun once in a while.
Also, aren't you the least, little bit curious about mundane, useless info on ME?!?
Ya, I didn't think so, but here it goes anyway...
  1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was single, living in Florida w/a ton of career responsibility & nothing else. I thought that life was tough?! The travel, the parties, dinners, beach all day Saturday/Sunday...Oh the horror!!! Note to 28 yr old self... "Girl enjoy life now. Pray & don't question so much. You are about to meet your future husband, the daddy of your 4 babies. Yes I said 4! And you will not have 2 hours to get ready, let alone 2 hours to yourself so enjoy this time of your life & stop worrying about tomorrow. Tomorrow is taken care of, God has it all planned out ; ) Oh & wear at least 50 sunscreen, you'll thank me later!"
Beach
2.5 Thing's on My To-Do List. Lose 50 lbs. Grow closer in my walk w/God. Love my husband w/reckless abandon. Tell my babies I love them & give them hug at least 5 times per day. Be a great friend to the great girls in my life.
3.What snacks I enjoy. Seriously?! This should be what snacks DON'T I enjoy ; ) I'm a carb girl myself so I like chips n salsa. I like plain M&M's. I just found Smart Pop Kettle Corn. Oh & I love Bug Crackers by Keebler. Now didn't I just say I want to loose 5o lbs?!?
4.What would I Suddenly do if I became a Billionaire? I would suddenly become a missionary family & move to Africa w/our church plants.I would pay off our home, cars, our families' homes/cars, buy my Grandma a condo & driver, buy my sister a nanny/maid/personal assistant, buy my dad a tennis club that he could run in retirement, buy my in-law's their property so they could retire in peace, tithe to my church, gift to my favorite non-profit organizations, set-up college funds for my kids, nephew, niece, sister-in-law, buy enough land so that all my babies can come back & we could have a family compound, finally I would buy my hubby all the toys he wanted ; )



5. 3 Bad Habits: Negative Thoughts, Watch too much T.V., No exercise routine.


6. 5 Places I lived: I thought it would be more interesting show you landmarks from the places I lived : )
















7. 5 Jobs I've Had: Store in Student Union, Hostess, Waitress, Nanny, Teacher


8. 5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
I like to be crafty,
I like to go to open houses & see how they decorate,
I don't really read fiction,
I struggled w/my faith for a long time,
I want to have another wedding (with the same husband, just another wedding!)


Crafty Chick


Comments

  1. I love your MEME! My favorite is were you put pictures of landmarks for the places you have lived. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved loved your note to yourself. Totally made me smile.

    Thank you for playing along. I think a meme every now and then is a lot of fun. Easy filler for a lazy blogger! LOL

    I've been going ninety to nothing today and haven't had time to respond to your other post. I've been thinking on it all day long. I will try to comment on it tomorrow.

    Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! I did that one not to long ago. I loved all the pictures that you put in it! Thanks for sharing -- Much Love!

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stopping by to let you know you won my giveaway! Congrats! All you have to do is go to my site and e-mail me the questions! Much Love -- Can't wait to work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed learning more about you and your precious little life. great to see you yesterday. glad you guys are better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post to read! Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday! I hope you join me in "My One Month." :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the pictures you added. I think I know that McDonald's! IL? Blessings, Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts