I'm Here!

Hello! Happy Tuesday to you! It seems my blog has been neglected the past couple of weeks. We have been involved w/TONS of family stuff. So I am catching up on my blogging friends & my blog today : ) I am trying a new background. Those of you who were not able to view my blog before please let me know if this works better for you.
I want to say THANK YOU to my girl's, Dawn & Heidi, for bestowing me with the Kreativ Blogger award! When my blog grows up, it wants to be just like their blogs;
inspirational, funny & oh so cute!



I have to say this award is A dorable!!! With the honor of this award comes some fun!
I have to name seven blogs in which I bestow the Kreativ honor as well as name "sevens".
I'm taking Heidi's lead & answering the 7 questions once ...

Something I did before...

Creative Memories Scrapbooking (and some day I want to do this hobby again!)

Something I do now...

Try to keep our home, four children (plus hubby), dog & 2 bunnies somewhat organized?! Ha!

Something I would like to do...

Get a huge R.V. & take the entire family across the USA for a year!

Something that attracts me to the opposite sex my husband...

He knows that he knows, he never doubts/waivers. He approaches his love for his family the same way, never doubts or waivers.

Some favorite foods...

Mexican, Pasta, Mexican, Pasta, Mexican, Pasta, Mexican, Pasta & a Diet Coke ; )

Something(s) I say most often...

Seriously?!
Are you kidding me?!
Dude, seriously!
Get Out!?!
(Do you see a theme here?)

Here are my seven "tags". If you've already been tagged with this and I've listed you, feel free to not participate, but please keep the award.

1. Annissa from Beelilcious Blog Designs

2. Ronel at Mommy Accountability

3. Daph at Flip Flops & Pearls

4. Gina at The Blackburn Bunch

5. Christelle at Beloved MaMa

6. Margo at My 5 Blessings

7. Mel at Carlson Chronicles

Y'all don't forget to grab the award! Thanks for the blog blessings : )

Comments

  1. I LOVE the new design.. it is very appealing to the eye!!

    Thank you so much for the award... I am truly thankful to have you as my friend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the new design! So you!!

    Thanks for the kudos. You are too kind. Love ya bunches!

    Great answers! You forgot to add the word "stinkin'." (Is all that punctuation correct?!?) I think you use it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love it and yes, it is absolutely adorable!!! I'll post it soon ;o) Thank you for encouraging me today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuuhhh!!!!!! Have you seen how outdated mine is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award -- It's the first one Beelicious got.
    Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the new blog design! It is really ME! Would you like to trade? :)
    By the way I have Boo-ed you! Stop by and see what I mean (it's not a bad thing)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE CUTE CUTE blog design! LOVE IT!!! That's the theme I want to do my bedroom in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've posted on the award:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts