About Three Things I was Positive...

1. The Twilight book series has re-awakened my love of reading for pleasure.
2. The books have given my friends & I a fun bond. Something to discuss apart from mommy life. The books have bonded women of all ages/walks of life.
3. The books & movie have no sex, drugs, alcohol or cursing. Yes they do have vampires & werewolves (sp?), however it is a love story not an occult story. The author is a gifted storyteller that relies on details, not hype, to bring you into the Twilight world.

I won't critique the movie. I'll just say you have to separate the book & the flick. They can't pack every detail into two hours. If you go in w/an open mind & for fun you'll enjoy it.

I had a fun night out with the girls. We talked, we laughed & we got in touch with our "Bellas"...
the desire God has placed in each of us to be unconditionally, irrevocably loved.

The line for another Twilight show...


My "Bellas"...
.

While waiting in line I made some new friends!
Talented Tiffany w/ a Sharpie.
She is an artist & no she does not do tattoos. I asked ; )


Look my blog name (well sort of)


The finished product...


"I was aware of the time slipping away so quickly, like the black road beneath us, and I was hideously afraid that I would never have another chance to be with him like this again — openly, the walls between us gone for once. His words hinted at an end, and I recoiled from the idea. I couldn’t waste one minute I had with him." - Bella Swan

Comments

  1. Yes, I want to go again. I really enjoyed the movie. I have to agree with you about it. Looks like you all had a great time. talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you stayed up late for that post! I had a great time with you guys! Really great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering about this "Twilight" thing. Never heard of the books and have never been partial to vampires so didn't understand why I was seeing ads on several blogs. Makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, glad you got to get out of the house for a break and some fun. How are the little ones? Any more with pox?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I agree!!

    I'm glad you all had a good time! Wasn't the energy of the night incredible??

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you had a girls night out. you deserved one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the movie was very entertaining, I loved the screaming tweens when the opening dialog started, oh and the first time Edward graced the screen.
    I can hardly wait to see New Moon come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks gorgeous! Look like you had fun. Nursing baby is limiting my fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts