I Heart Surcee's

I'm having one of those weeks. You know the kind, all the kiddos are sick, can't get out of the house, I'm not feeling so hot & hubby is out of town for 3 nights/4 days. Then today in the mail the sweetest package came & made my week month!!
You know I've said before what a blessing my blogging friends are to me, however I can not explain the thankfulness in my heart today!
We have a local store named Surcee'. Surcee' is a southern term, pronounced sur see, meaning, gift for no reason or unexpected gift.
Well check out what was waiting for me in my mailbox today...



A precious surcee' from a precious friend! I love my new little notebook. My friend has no idea that I carry cute, little notebooks in my handbag wherever I go. I love to make lists, jot down ideas & takes notes during the Sunday service.
There is something to be said for mailing a little unexpected something to a friend. It's not the cost, it's the thought.
My cup runneth over! (((sigh))) Daph you're the best!!!

Comments

  1. I am so glad that I made you smile.
    you're post brought me a tear!
    love you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a thoughtful gift!! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are to have such wonderful friends. Hope your week ends better than it began. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice. What a great idea.It is also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry about your rough week. i hope you are all better real soon. what a neat little gift. it is neat to see how God encourages us through friends. you are a blessing. i love that book you mentioned too. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts