Would You Help My Friend?!

Hey girls (and one guy) would you please go & vote for my friend Prairie Dawn's picture?
Here's her story...

I need your vote to win $500 in groceries. I recently entered a picture of Camryn in a contest and she has been selected as one of the 20 finalists!! But, the only way to win is to have THE MOST votes!!! So please go to my blog and click on the link there to go vote!! The links will be underlined - just put your cursor over them and click! If you have any problems email me and I will send a link directly!!
Also, if you wouldn't mind sending this on to other people that you think might vote PLEASE send it on!!! I'd love to win this contest!!!! Only ONE vote per computer. So if you have access to two computers please vote on both of them! LOL!!! If you are at work and have others there close by- have them vote as well!
The competition is getting serious. Some chick left a comment on the Cheaper than Therapy's blog saying my child wasn't as cute as hers! The game is on! Ha! You know how it hurts a momma's feelings to hear that. So, I'm asking that you send this to as many people as you can. She is in the lead by almost 20 votes!! Argh!!! HELP us win!!!

So won't you help my dear friend & go give her a vote?! I'll owe you one ; )
Here's the link, Vote for Dawn's Diversion pic #2...
http://www.5minutesformom.com/4857/prego-photo-contest-finalists/

***UPDATE****
Dawni Dawn is bribing offering a giveaway so be sure to leave her some comment love if you vote ; )

Comments

  1. I'll vote for her! Clicking over now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh It's ON!!!!

    I am off to vote...have 4 laptops here and 2 at the office:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! I love you Jenni, Jen, Jen, Jen!!!

    Thank you and thanks to all your blog friends for their support!! It means a lot to me! :)

    If they comment on my blog then they will be in the running for the give-away IF I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do it!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog - Good luck with the contest, Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for visiting!!! My Dad still tells me how I quit tennis too..." you have such a natural talent blah blah freakin' blah."

    As for Edward - I just don't know to explain myself. He's the screen saver on my computer, which mortifies my tween. Every morning when I wake up the girls I go "THREE MORE DAYS TIL TWILIGHT!!!!"

    I hope I can control myself in the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already voted! What a good friend you are to post about her winning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts