Blog, Blog, Blog

Ya know when people say, "We were talking & blah, blah, blah..."
Well that's how it's been going w/me my blogfriends. Blah, blah, blah - just not much to share.
I was typing a few posts this week & "blog, blog, blog"?!? I didn't post anything.
For this happy Friday I'll share the pics of my girl's "new" hair after the brother w/scissors holiday ; )

In the beauty shop


Our beauty shop has had a make-over so maybe I should call it beauty salon


Her bangs are even now & we are going to let them grow!!


I just want to pinch her!


Do you have to take a pic of everything for your blog?!


Yes Chooki Monkey is picking her nose. I couldn't resist : )


May the journey of your heart this Christmas find joy, love & peace within your family!
I'm off to journey for some gifts tonight.

Comments

  1. I LOVE their haircuts!! So cute!

    And, the pick of littleset J picking her nose is so funny!

    Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love their haircuts. I can't wait to go see the new shop. My mom said it's really nice. I just want to squeeze those little girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the haircuts, they look so great. I'm not sure how the boys will do with Santa, last year was not so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love J3's new do. It's adorable. And, I love that J4 would rathr pick her nose than see Santa. Oh, the priorities of a 2 year old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHORT!! Super cute. Love the Santa shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable children!! And capturing the nose pick? You are a true blogger.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny, I have been blogging less because when I finally sit down to write I feel like I have nothing good to say, which is crazy because I have never been more busy and more challenged than this season in my life.

    I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post!

    Your munchkins are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new do's and the salon looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts