Let Me Get This Straight...

I love Christmas cards. I have sent them out to family & friends since high school. This year I "exchanged" cards w/a few of my blog friends. It was so cool to receive cards from girls that I have met this year through blogworld.
I hang the cards in my kitchen so friends & family can enjoy them as well.

Here is a conversation between my family & I...
Family member: Oh what cute cards! Oh the Smith's kids have gotten big! Oh look at the Jone's kids, how cute!
Me: Yes, I love their cards!
Family member: So who is this card from?
Me: Oh that one is from my blogfriend!
Family member:Blogfriend? How do you know them again?
Me: You know my blog, well I met them on-line through blogs.
Family member: And how do they know where you live?
Me: I gave them my address.
Family Member: How many of these cards are from people on blogs?
Me: This one, this one, oh this one...
Family member: Let me get this straight. You met these people on-line & you gave them your address?
Me: Yes, Yes I did!

Two thoughts:
One, it probably does seem odd to those outside blogworld that I would give out my address.
Two, next year I want to get all your addy's & send cards : )

Comments

  1. That is funny!! Now I am feeling sad because I didn't send you a Christmas card. I apologize.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My hubby bought me all four Twightlight books... after reading your blog about them I asked and I received. I will have to post after I read the first one and watch the movie... lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I am on facebook as Jen Dustbunnyhostage. I didn't know what it was when I first signed on and didn't give my last name. Look me up!

    I got your Christmas card by the way. It was STUNNING! What a gorgeous family!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting Christmas Cards. I love yours. It turned out so good. Hope you guys had a grear Christmas. We still have one more to go with Tom's family tomorrow. We all need to get together for lunch next week. Later.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!! I see my kids on your fridge:)

    I too chuckled about my cyber friends Cmas cards too BUT gosh, what a great added treat during the holidays!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent cards to over 30 people I know online! I'm bad. LOL! I got lots in return as well.

    I *heart* Christmas cards.

    Yours was beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will send you one next year! I love to send cards! I did not even think about sending paper cards to blogging buddies, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's great that you exchanged cards with blog buddies! The more the merrier.. I say you can never have too many friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's funny! Isn't it interesting how people can be so paranoid about online friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's funny! Isn't it interesting how people can be so paranoid about online friends? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts