And the Award Goes to...



The Okie Blog Awards celebrates its fourth year in recognizing and honoring the excellence and diversity of bloggers within Oklahoma through popular nominating and voting.
The awards were established by, and are decided by and for, Oklahoma bloggers exclusively.

On Jan.2, 2009, Oklahoma bloggers began nominating their favorite blogs in each of 12 categories. In those categories with more than 10 blogs being nominated, the ten blogs receiving the most nominations made the final nomination list.

I'm so humbled & thrilled that my blog was nominated by my Okie peers!! Some of my Okie Blog Friends made this list as well....
Best Family Blog
Dawn
Best Humor Blog
Georgie
Best Overall Blog
Straight Shooter
Best Inspirational Blog
Me!?! 6 Happy Hearts
If you are an Okie Blogger go rock the vote!!! Click here to get the details, voting ends on Feb. 7th. Only Okie bloggers can vote & I can 't vote for myself. I'm just feeling super blessed today by the nomimation. Congratulations to all the final nominees!

Comments

  1. LOL! I just got my post up about this as well!

    Thank you for the mention. I love you!

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your nom! You have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so desrve the nom!!! TY for mentioning me that is so cool and yes I will see you Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to finally meet you as well. Dawn is a sweetie like that : )

    As for Friday night, my plans are still up in the air. Would love to make it but it is so far. The hubby and I are talking about making a weekend of it though, so we'll see.

    Thanks for stopping by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! If I was an Okie I would vote but I am just a SoCal Mama!!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you know I voted for you and all my other peeps! Congrats!!! You rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you Sweet Girl! You most definitely have my vote. Everytime I visit I am indeed inspired in many different areas!
    Way to go Okie Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your nomination! It was really great to meet you tonight, even if I wasn't down at your end of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen...it was great to see you again! I only wish we had got to visit...next time my bootylicious is sweat swapping so i can visit with the other end of the table

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just heard about this... i'm new to the blogging world. but i will go over there & rock the vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jen! It was nice to meet you the other night - you are so sweet!

    Hope to meet up with you again...great looking family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts