Black Ice Honest Scrap

Tonight my area of the woods is receiving freezing rain.
AC/DC is in town & about the only event that was not canceled.
Guess what their tour is named...BLACK ICE!!!
I find humor in the most random things.
Last year we received a devastating ice storm.
This year does not seem to be so bad,
however we have all ready had two fatalities due to car accidents.
Tree from last year...


Thank you Dawni Dawn!!!

Dawn, or the reigning Miss Chouteau, has awarded me with this auspicious award!
Dawn makes me laugh! She is a great friend!
There is a "rule" with this award. What's that saying, "rules are made to be broken"?!
I'll stick w/this rule I guess??
I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.
I'm going for random here people...
  1. I like to get in bed w/socks on, then I have to kick them off right before I go to sleep.
  2. I like to make up curse words. My fav right now is "Sweet Pickles!!"
  3. I would love to have two more babies.
  4. I would like to have plastic surgery...for my moles.
  5. I don't like to hang up the phone or leave my family w/o saying I Love You!
  6. I really enjoy coloring in coloring books.
  7. I LOVE baby monkeys.
I am awarding this to some girls who love to follow the rules ; )
Here is my list...
Carlson Chronicles
Cari Company
5 Jesus Freaks
Aimee
Misty
Ronel
Daniele

Comments

  1. Congrats on the award! Too funny about AC/DC. I am with you on kicking off the socks before going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO TOO!!!! put socks on and then kick them off that is.. how funny.

    Seriously... the weather?? I missed the last ice storm so this seems pretty bad to me.

    And... why arent' we at the AC/DC concert?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, monkey! I'll post it to my blog a little later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm with you on 1,5 and 6!!!

    Thanks girlie! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award!

    Hope you are staying warm!! The ice is awful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!!

    I do the sock thing and my husband finds it weird!! Atleast I am not alone with my habit.

    Thank you for the award! I truly enjoy reading your blog and I feel blessed with each of your comments on mine.

    Have a warm day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, thank you! I will post on this after I pick up the munchkins from school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came back to copy the picture so I could post on my blog and I just now noticed your comment about girls who like the follow the rules! Way to slip that one in, silly girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks and congrats! I will post it later today and I so go to bed will socks on as well but never have them on in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts