This Shine Thing

So my sister comes up w/the cute saying for 2009. I blog about it. And God give us this great theme song for it yesterday : )
The song is "Walk the World" by Charlie Hall
I know it doesn't sound very "shiny", but check out the lyrics! Our worship team introduced the song & it was so awesome! I just love it when God gives little blessings...

God as we walk this world,
We want to be a sign
Our prayers flow into love,
Giving your life

Pre-Chorus:
Broken but singing
Our hearts keep shining

Chorus:
Let my life shine, come and let my heart shine
We’re going to walk the world and lift the bread and wine
Like the stars shine, come and let our hearts shine
In a dark world, we lift the bread and wine

Verse 2:
And we were born for this
Born for this day and time
Our prayers flow into love
Giving our lives


A version of the song is playing for your listening enjoyment. I just love the confirmation for this shine thing ; )
There are a few things that are going on that could really make me "loose it", however I'm going to keep singing my shiny worship songs & focus on the truth.
Happy, Shiny Monday to YOU!

Comments

  1. Awesome! I love the Shine Theme! I may adopt it for myself also!

    Thanks for the song, I havent heard it before. Its a good one!

    Keep on Shinin' my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing!! may we both shine brightly for Him. May God be your strength and help with what you are facing! May you see Him at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is awesome! Shine on my friend Shine on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! I need you to come over and shine at my house!lol We had a rough night with Ty and my whole family is tired. That is a great song. Thanks for shining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme for the year! Thanks for sharing the song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY cool song! And I do like the shine theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! that is so cool :) I love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I have not heard that song before. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. jen...stoppin back in to say i am sooo looking forward to seeing you again at the Okie how down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts