Four Foundational Things

While on the retreat this weekend I had many a moments to pow-wow with my Maker. It was a good time! I am very blessed to be able to serve alongside awesome women.


Here are some of my favorite lessons from the weekend:
  • God wants to take this broken down Jesus girl to the next high place!
  • Do you want the fullness God has for you? This means you have to grow up.
  • Are you waiting around in your brokenness? Have hope! God comes into your brokenness & tenderly calls you to the dance.
Four Foundational Things:
  1. Choose God - more than anything, from moment to moment
  2. Choose to Stop the Chaos - All the "junk" has to go so He can do the work He needs to do
  3. Commit to Remain in the Community - connected to believers - they are fallible & goofy & they will hurt you but keep showing up! You get healed, you grow up in your faith.
  4. Choose to Restore Order - to your physical body & house
May you have eyes to see God working in your life today!

Comments

  1. I love hearing about what others are learning. Nos. 2&3 hit home for me on your list. They relate to some things God is doing in my own heart right now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was really good. A few of those really spoke to me.

    I'm glad you had a good time even though you had some strongholds to overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing. good stuff. i hope your household is on the mend. loved reading your retreat notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I am glad you had such a wonderful time. Your points really got to me today and it is helping so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so good. I really am glad you had a good time. Even though it would have been difficult.
    I have given you an award. Come check it out at my blog. Also..I just added myself as a follower on your blog. I though I did that loooong ago! Crazy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH!!! Angela Thomas was at my church last weekend!! When I saw the Broken Down Jesus Girl comment I LOL'd!!!

    Very entertaining!!! She had me rolling...I need to post my pics to my blog, glad you mentioned it!

    Have a blessed weekend Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts