A Sweet Monday!


Jen from Keeping up with the Wedemeyer's bestowed a sweet award to me today. It made my Monday! She is such a great mom & sweet person I am honored she thought of my blog!

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

With every blog award comes some rules, so here they go...
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award along w/their blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 (give or take!) blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have chosen the following blogs to receive this award. I love so many blogs it was hard deciding?! So girls please keep this going by sharing some award love & adding this award to your blog sidebar : )


What made today even sweeter is that we had some friends over to play today! I would love to say it was in honor of President's Day, however our president's were far from our mind?!
The boys were off doing "boy stuff" so the girls took some silly pics...





Comments

  1. cute pics of the kiddos. hope the rest of your week is great!! hope to see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!

    Darling pics of the girls! I'm glad you all enjoyed the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you. You better come to my house this week for playgroup. :)
    Congrats on you award.
    the pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't have been awarded to a more deserving blog my dear!
    President's Day just wasn't that celebrated in our house either...that's BAD considering we home school.
    Glad you were able to have some fun Girl Time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award.. I just love the pictures!!

    Thank you for passing it on to me!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and welcome to MBC! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts