Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da!

Things I learned from the zip line...

1.The ride to the mountain is long & bumpy, but as long as you have friends in your wagon it makes it bearable.

2.You have to climb & even when you get tired, keep climbing.Take each step to the top with joy, don't worry about the steps ahead, just concentrate on where you are going.

3.Signs are everywhere. Ask God to direct you & He will show the way.

4.Take time to enjoy journey, when you get to the top enjoy the view.

5.It's ok to be scared, just don't let fear stop you.

6.God will use people to help you & for you to learn from along the way.


7.Let God carry you through, He'll take you on the ride of your life if you let Him.

8.Be present, don't look back or forward, just be engaged in the "now" of your life.

9.Step out in fear - don't look at your circumstances - trust God.


Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual
Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day, yes sir!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual
Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, feeling this way

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
It is the truth, it's actual... huh?
Where is that bluebird? Mm-hm!
Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not;
I will help you! Isaiah 41: 13

Comments

  1. oh, that looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture #7... is that guy really tall, or are you really short? oh...nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun time. you are a brave one. hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are so much braver than me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you for doing the zip line. I never could have even climbed the ladder to get to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl!!!! You won the Okie Blog award for your category!!!!! Yippeee!!!!

    I won for my category, Georgie won for her category and Baloney won in hers! Woot!! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Okie Blog Award! I am so excited for you and all the other girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have loved to try that. Even though I don't like heights I think I would have enjoyed that.
    Miss you guys! Congrats on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen you are so Brave i am such a chicken!

    CONGRATS on your Okie Blog win!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts