Will Return

I will be back up momentarily ; )

Comments

  1. Yay! I have missed reading your blog soooo much! Your new back ground is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to comment and I'm having a hard time with it - part of the techinical difficullties? I was so sad for your J with the troubles he had at school. Hard lessons are an opportunity to surround him with parental love and talk about the love and grace that our Father has for him. Still, I know it was tough.

    I remember the struggles that I had with my first grade teacher. I don't still live with my parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay well...when are you coming back...lol...I am missing your blog....i know its summer and you have beautiful babies and all...just checking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts