Something True


Last night I had the privilege of going to a CD release party for Gianna Hill's Something True. Gigi & I have known each other since 4th grade! She is so gifted. I just stand in awe of everything she has accomplished in life. Her CD is beautiful! She penned most of the songs. My favorite is Legacy, dedicated to her father. He taught her there was no dream too big & she is teaching that to her boys. It was so awesome to see her perform!
Be sure to check out her album on iTunes!
The highlight of the evening for me was seeing Gigi & her family as well as old friends whom I have not seen in so long! Gigi's mom told my husband funny stories from our "new wave" days as she called it. It was so great to pick up where we left off, it was like we had seen each other yesterday. My prayer is that my children have lifelong friends who touch their lives & hearts in a positive way. Gigi's mom was always there with a hug & encouraging words. The Holy Spirit shines through her. I pray I can be that "mom" for the friends of my children.
Local Girls Being Cheesy...


Jenks Girls...


Sweet Friends...


A Prayer For Friendship
Father, I ask you to bless my friend reading this right now!
Lord, show them a new revelation of Your love and power.
Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit
at this very moment.
Where there is pain, give them Your peace & mercy.
Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence
in Your ability to work through them.
Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion,
I ask You to give them understanding, patience, & strength
as they learn submission to Your leading.
Where there is spiritual stagnation,
I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness,
and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You.
Where there is fear, reveal Your love,
and release to them Your courage.
Where there is a sin blocking them,
reveal it, and break its hold over my friends' life.
Bless their finances, give them greater vision,
and raise up leaders, & friends to support, & encourage them.
Give each of them discernment
to recognize the demonic around them,
and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it.
I ask You to do these things in Jesus name Amen.


Comments

  1. It looks like a wonderful time!! I'm so glad you got to go. You looked super cute too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts