I'm No Pioneer Woman

 Well I tried blogging via email & apparently you can not blog via email from Canada?! Even though technically I was not in Canada my phone was using a Canadian cell tower. Ya know International Espionage & all that...ya right?! So I just wanted to catch everyone up on our lil' trip, here are my posts that never posted...
Thanksgiving Eve - Part 3

Well we made our first leg of our Thanksiving Pilgrimage! We met Grandma & Grandpa for dinner. The J's were great. I can't believe how well they behaved considering how long we were in the car today! J1 took a little bit to figure out we were not in NYC?! None of my car pics turned out today so here is one from dinner. Chookie & Grandma Judy coloring at dinner : )

Thanksgiving - Part 4
We are enjoying our Yankee Thanksgiving! Bubba's cousin, Kathy, hosted in her beautiful home. It was built in 1821 in the Federal Colonial.



 We are thankful for our family, friends & faith! What are you thankful for this year?

Family Property - Part 5
You can see Canada in this pic! The fuzzy white stuff through the trees, across the water, that's Canada & our view. We are staying at Bubba's family property on the St. Lawrence River. It's freezing, no running water, but hey we have electricity?! I can say without hesitation I would not have survived as a pioneer woman.



 I am thankful for my jacuzzi tub!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts