A Community Health Report Too

I've received a few questions about my last post. I am studying Breaking Free by Beth Moore. This week she taught 2 Timothy 3:1-7. It was very impactful teaching on what could be negatively affecting your life.
If your life is very easy & you have no stress, than this book is not for you. If you are interested in growing & learning how to break free in every area of your life, pick it up!
The reason for my last post is that I want people to know they are not alone. If you are struggling in a relationship stop & ask yourself some questions.
Is there incongruity in the relationship? Did this person make instant intimacy with you? Has this person sought increasing control? Line these up with some of the questions in my last post.
Whatever you do, stop denying problems. Ignoring never helps.
Matt 24:7 - we will start fearing people more than natural disasters.
It's scary to think how crazy our world is becoming! Think about all the personality disorders around you?!
Thankfully you & I have great family & friend's who will give us warnings, be there when needed.
My Grandma B told me she prays everyday for a sane mind. At 79, she shows no demententia.
I want to follow her lead through Eph 3:17.
"There are three types of friends:
Those like food, without which you can't live; those like medicine, which you need occasionally; and those like an illness, which you never want."
-Anon

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts