Know Me From A to Z - McLinky Monday

This week the housewives over at The RHOK ~ The Real Housewives of Oklahoma want to know you from A - Z for their McLinky Monday. 
You don't have to be from Oklahoma to participate.

A ~ age: Chronological = 40  Maturity = 26

B ~ Bed size: King - I have four kids

C ~ Chore you hate: Cleaning toilets with 2 boys and a hubby

D ~ Dog's name:  Currently we are dogless

E ~ Essential start of your day: Diet Coke and Prayer

F ~ Favorite color: Black, no wait Pink, no wait Grass Green...

G ~ Gold, Silver or Platinum: Platinum

H ~ Height: Just shy of 4'11 (I had to take Dawn's answer minus 1 foot)

I ~ Instruments you played: Piano
 
J ~ Job title: Momma, Mom, Mommy

K ~ Kid(s): Two Boys, Two Girls ages 8, 6, 5, and 3

L ~ Living arrangements: Cottage in the Valley

M ~ Mom's name: Cynthia

N ~ Nicknames: jen, fer, short n sweet

O ~ Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nada

P ~ Pet Peeve: Liberals who judge Conservatives for being "judgey".
                     Can't we just agree to disagree, have a beverage and hang out?
                     
Q ~ Quote from a movie/show: 
        "Look at me. My life has no meaning or direction, and I'm happy."
             -Ramona Calvert -  Hope Floats
         " My momma used to say, beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, 
           but it's the middle that counts the most. You need to remember that when you 
           find  yourself at the beginning.  Just give hope a chance to float up...and it will too"          
               - Birdee -  Hope Floats 
       
         "What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?"
          "So I can kiss you anytime I want." - Melanie and Jake - Sweet Home Alabama

~~~~~~~~~~

R ~ Right-handed or Left: Right

S ~ Siblings: Sister

T ~ Time you wake up: 7:15a

U ~ Underwear: I don't discuss such things! Well at least not on my blog, in print, for           
                                   everyone to read?!

V ~ Vegetable you dislike: Cooked Spinach

W ~ Why you run late: I have 4 kids. I don't need to explain further.

X ~ X-rays you've had: neck, ankle, knee

Y ~ Yummy food you make: Shrimp Dish for recipe go here, Chicken Parm, 
                                        Kraft Mac n Cheese

Z ~ Zoo favorite: Our local zoo has the cutest baby monkey!!

Thanks for reading about me from A -Z!! Now I want to read about YOU!!! 
If you participate be sure to let me know and be sure to link up over at The RHOK!


The RHOK

Comments

  1. Little Woman ~ that's what I'll call you. Hehe!
    Isn't it funny we are a foot difference in height?!? LOL!

    Love that shrimp dish!! I want to make it so I can have it again, but I know my fam won't eat it.

    LOVE Hope Floats. Great quotes.

    I agree with your pet peeve!!! Sheesh! Pass the bottle already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really short. :)
    Loved your list. Thanks for playing with us!
    ~Mrs. Priss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoed reading your list -Nice to have another shorty around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was startin' to think we only grew tall women in Oklahoma. :) GREAT list! Love your blog. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way!!!
    I thought I was the shortest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness wHAT a great list! I can not believe you are shorter than nadine!!! you 2 make me feel like like an amazon and ompa loompa all rolled into one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't get Hope Floats here...
    in Malaysia...
    love your answers...
    It is a pleasure to know you!
    Happy belated MOTHER'S DAY!
    Mine is here
    Happy MM!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "U" answer (underwear). Sometimes I feel that way and sometimes I just tell it all. Ha!

    I feel like I alphabetically-know you so much better :) Great meme-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the list!! Those quotes from Hope Floats are some of my favorites!! I love Sandra and Harry (he makes me *swoon*).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew! I knew you were tiny, but I didn't realize you were even smaller than my little momma who measures in at 5'. What is up with all of these tall RHOKstars?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts