Real Housewives of New Jersey

The original Jersey Girls are back for another season in the Real Housewives franchise.
It seems "REAL" has been a theme lately in my life. God doesn't let me get too fake.
He likes to bring me back down to earth with some kind of public embarrassment.
Such as last weekend. I was all stressed out over my girls dance recital.
You know the kind of stressed where your eyes are bugging out of your head and your face is beat red.
So my hubby shows up all happy and relaxed. Well in my state of frenzy that just sent me over the edge. Sooo when my hubby sat down by my parents all chatty. I walked up and proceeded to snap,
"Do you not see this Diet Coke sitting here?! You are going to spill it!".
As I snatch up the Route 44 cup dramatically to make my point,
I proceed to hit the chair spilling the soda all over. Oh I made my point all right?!
As there was awkward silence from all those sitting around us to witness the ugly display
I saunter off to the restroom for paper towels. Nice....Real Nice!
I did later apologize in front of my family for being such a jerk.
I blamed it on low sugar levels and proceeded to order a scoop of peppermint chip ice cream.
Just keeping it real for ya folks! A fellow REAL Blogger has an awesome post today - go check it out!
It inspired me to be REAL and publish this post about NJ Housewives. Yes I watch it. Yes it's stupid.
No it does nothing to improve my life. Wait, I take that back, it makes me laugh. Laughter is good people!
Some of you may judge me for watching The Real Housewives.
Some of you watch it too.
Some of you are saying, "Real Housewives? There's nothing REAL about them!".
I must disagree. As crazy as this show is we can all name a friend that reminds us of a NJ Girl.
So here are some N.E. Okie Housewives that could play the part...

Dina Manzo
Dina is the mom of one daughter, interior designer and wife. 
She is the level headed one of the group.
She prays for her enemies - her words, not mine.

Okie Dina...
Mrs. O owns a successful party biz while managing her children and hubby.
She balances biz, family and friends with flair.
This Okie Housewife makes the good life look easy!

Teresa Giudice
Teresa is the Fabulous Bling Momma! She is a girly girl who raises
  adorably accessorized girly girls.Her "juicy" hubby is the love
of her life. She runs an on-line accessory boutique.

Okie Teresa...
Mrs. S is married to the love of her life. 
She has beautiful baby girl that is
always blinged out in A-dorable ensembles.
She runs a dazzling on-line accessory biz
It's where all the N.E. Okie Housewives go to get their bling on!

Jacqueline Laurita
Jacqueline is extremely close with her husband and children. She puts her family first. 
Aside from loving spending time with family,
Jacqueline enjoys cooking, working out, 
going to the spa and catching up with her girl friends. 
She likes to pamper herself with regular facials, manicures and pedicures 
J tends to attract "crazy".
Her family and innercircle have to protect her from her
own choices in friends sometimes.
Always looking for a good laugh,
Jacqueline tries to see the humor in everything and
enjoys introducing friends. It's more fun that way!

Okie Jacqueline...

After some consultation with friends Mrs. L fits the part?!
Yep, I love my family and friends. Mani/Pedi's are a must.
Facials. {{Sigh}} I miss my facials.
One day soon the budget will allow for some pampering again.

You gotta be able to laugh, especially at yourself and life.
Humor can be therapeutic.
Love to introduce girls and network.
I once had a friend tell me she was going to make me a shirt that read,
"Flypaper for Freaks!"
No comment on "crazy" attraction?!


Caroline Manzo
Often described as a feisty spitfire, 
Caroline is the epitome of a strong New Jersey woman.
She is an intensely loyal mother, sister, friend, daughter.
Don't cross her or her inner circle 
as she is the momma bear who will protect her cubs. 
She manages to have it all - family, friends and a successful career
In her opinion, that is what makes her a Real Housewife of New Jersey.

Okie Caroline
Mrs. A does have it all -
great family, friends and success in whatever she does.
She is not afraid to tell you her opinion.
You may not agree, but that's ok because she confident in who she is.
Mrs. A is intensely loyal to her family and friends.
She is all about keeping it real and won't tolerate a phony.
Her life is the epitome of a strong N.E. Oklahoma Housewife.
That's what makes her The Real Housewife of Oklahoma!


Danielle Staub 
Staub is the "crazy" housewife.
Her entire life is drama.
If she doesn't have any drama she goes and stirs some up.
She's not happy until everyone is as miserable as she is in life.

Okie Danielle...

Mrs. ?
You fill in the name.
What?
Did you think I would put a picture w/name on this one?!
No way. That wouldn't be right. That wouldn't be Christian.
There are a few drama lovers out here in N.E. OK.
Fortunately for me they are few and far between.

The girls from the Garden State do nothing to raise IQ points, our family unity or world peace.
I get that it's a colossal  waste of time. What else is on at 10p?
I know, I know, I could turn the T.V. off and read. I'm a work in progress people.
"Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings."-Euripides

Comments

  1. Yay for you for posting this! First of all, I would have totally spilled my coke too. That's just me! ....and it's not fair....daddies seem to be so relaxed when we are not!

    One of my guesses when you said tv shows was this one. I watch it all the time. My husband laughs at me. It's a guilty pleasure and an escape. I love all the Real Housewives shows. I also love Deadliest Catch and Dog The Bounty Hunter. Embarrassing to admit though! ha.

    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch every season of the Real Housewives and take no shame in it. It makes me feel better to know that other people are way more messed up than I could ever be. LOL! or at least I think that I'm not that crazy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!! I love how you've matched everyone up to a "T"! You guys really do fit the bill...that's awesome! I'm glad there is no Danielle! Whew. She's a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Lawd have mercy. Imagine my surprise when I scrolled down and saw my mug on your blog. You silly girl! You crack me up. Bob would like everyone to know that I do not manage him. (really I do, but ya know...we'll go with it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming by my blog this today!

    You have a very nice place here and I enjoyed your post completely! I would have spilled the coke, too! I am good at painting myself into a corner with nowhere to hide. LOL

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! I LOVE it!! You did a good job matching people up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny and I have a perfect fit for Danielle Staub the crazy one...I'm sure everyone has a crazy in their life! LOL, too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts