Thankful Thursday


Today (and everyday) I am thankful for the relationships God has given me.
I am very blessed.
Each one has a unique and vital role in my life.

"If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, 
who would you call and what would you say?  And why are you waiting?"  
~Stephen Levine

"Don't smother each other.  No one can grow in the shade."  ~Leo Buscaglia

"Assumptions are the termites of relationships."  ~Henry Winkler


"I like her because she smiles at me and means it."  ~Anonymous

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. 

"Pooh!" he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.  
"I just wanted to be sure of you."  ~A.A. Milne

"I felt it shelter to speak to you."  ~Emily Dickinson

"Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, 

you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough."
  ~Dinah Shore

"Lust is easy.  Love is hard.  Like is most important. " ~Carl Reiner

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, 

they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
  ~Marcel Proust

"To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship."  ~Doménico Cieri Estrada

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  

Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same."  ~Flavia Weedn

Comments

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice post! I love all of your quotes. I am thankful for close friends and family and so many blessings. I know we are so fortunate. I'm glad I have met you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Welcome!
    lol!! Just kidding. Really... you are one of those people for me. Love you and your big o' family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love inspirational sayings. Great post, thanks for sharing what brings you joy and thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts