Back to School Time - McLinky Monday

First day of school is just around the corner for our neck of the woods. I am not happy about it. I will have 3 babies in school this year?! How can that be, just the other day I was changing diapers and crying over spilt milk?
2002

Now I am driving to practice, dance class and having sleep over with friends. It's all just happening too fast. I would like a slow-mo button for our life.
2007

I am enjoying this season. I am blessed with wonderful kiddos who I enjoy immensely. Oh yes I have my days where I would like to ship them off to boot camp and I cry over spilt Gatorade. Those days just pale in comparison of how much I love having them home.
2008

We have had fun preparing for the new school year. This week and next we are going to have "school drills". This is where we practice getting up, dressed, groomed, breakfast and driving to school. I have the boys time us and the girls count how many arguments erupt. Good times?!
Some bus ride circa 2008 - I think

"Childhood is a short season" ~Helen Hayes



So how do you feel about this time of year? 
Is back to school a happy or sad time? 
Or maybe a little of both?

Tell us on your blog and join in on the MckLinky madness! Here's how to do it:
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you don't have a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name to The RHOK MckLinky so that we all can discover the brilliance that is your mind.
3. Grab The RHOK button from above and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.
4. Enjoy and have some fun!

Comments

  1. Childhood IS a short season. Great quote!
    Hope your kids are off to a wonderful school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays or Fridays this year Camryn will have to have Jilli time. She is going to miss her being in her class. :( It makes me sad too. I'm praying really hard that something changes and she will be in her class at some point before the year is over.

    You know how I feel about school starting... Bring it on! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slo-mo button! Sign me up! I want one too!! I don't know where the time has gone, but I wish it would go so quickly. I love the pics of your kiddos! Hope they all have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last night was our first night of school-time bedtimes and this morning we all got up *around* the time we would for school....and three of us are still in our pajamas after noon. Looks like we need to work on this.

    Thanks for playing along today!

    ~~Mrs. Nesbitt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree great quote! Yeah I guess we should start doing some school drills too -I hate having to get up early -But, better start practicing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED seeing how much they have changed and grown over the years via the photos! Beautiful family jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts