The 30-Day Mom Challenge…

 One Way, Every Day, to be a Better Mom 

I am always looking for tools on how to better myself. I found a great tool today on how to be a better mom. iMOM has posted a 30 day challenge for being a better mom.  
For each day of the month, find the corresponding number and follow the tip.
So, if you begin the challenge on November 9; start with tip 9 and move on from there.
You can repeat the list every month.
Who's in? 
Post a comment here so we can encourage one another during the challenge.
Join us on Facebook at iMOMs of NE Oklahoma
Be sure to participate in our discussion group on the page. 
All mommies are welcome, you do NOT have to be an Okie Momma to participate. 
I love the encouragement from my fellow iMOMs.
Knowing I am not alone in my journey is comforting.

The future destiny of the child is always the work of the mother.
Napoleon Bonaparte

It's the three pairs of eyes that mothers have to have...
One pair that see through closed doors. 
Another in the back of her head...and, of course, 
the ones in front that can look at a child when he goofs up and reflect
'I understand and I love you' without so much as uttering a word. 
-Erma Bombeck 

The role of mother is probably the most important career a woman can have. 
-Janet Mary Riley 

There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother. 
-Sarah Josepha Hale

A woman is like a teabag. Only when in hot water do you realize how strong she is. 
-Nancy Reagan

Comments

  1. I'm in! Should I read what they are first? LOL! Is it something you think I could even do?!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was gonna say what Dawn said but she beat me to it. DANG HER. I'll just be honest. I'm a clueless kind of mommy. I don't really know what I'm doing but she's made it 11 months now so I guess I'm not totally failing. GO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of challenges. It really helps us to refocus our priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring iMOM's 30 Day Mom Challenge!We have updated our site and you can now access the challenge here: http://imom.com/tools/build-relationships/30-day-mom-challenge/
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts