I am a RHOK Star

I always wanted to be a RHOK star. My dream has finally come true. 


Mrs. Montgomery is my alter housewife ego, 
doesn't my pic look just like me. LOL.
Come on over to The RHOK and check out my post.
A touching story for this Veteran's Day.
Be sure to leave me some comment love 
so I know you stopped by today.
I am so blessed to live in a community that honors our veterans.
Today I attended my 1st graders Veteran's Day assembly. 
It was so sweet to see the children honoring 
the men & women who serve our country.
How did you remember our veterans today?

Comments

  1. You are SUCH a RHOK star...on so many levels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And such a sassy RHOK star at that! YOU DO YOUR THANG GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that my dad surprised Courtney by driving up from OKC to go to the Veteran's Day program with her, even though she wasn't in it.
    The program was really nice.

    You are so a RHOK star!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts