The RHOK McLinky Monday - What am I Thankful For

I am thankful for so many things in my life. I love the Thanksgiving season which gives us pause to reflect on those things we truly appreciate in our lives.
I am thankful for a life I don't deserve. If I got what I deserved I wouldn't be posting on this blog.
I would be under a bridge somewhere or worse?!

I am thankful for my family. Without them I would be nothing.


I am thankful for my friends. They encourage me when I am down. Tell me the truth when I am questioning and grab a shovel when I need to bury a body of pain.
 What are you thankful for today?



1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).

2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name to MckLinky so that we all can discover the brilliance that is your mind. Make sure to leave a comment here so we can link up w/you as well!

3. Feel free to grab our button from the RHOK sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.

4. Enjoy and have some fun.

Comments

  1. Oh no...you said shovel. I think I will steer clear of you. I'm way too young to be buried. =)

    Love your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love your house! :) Is it for sale? I'm interested. lol.

    You have a beautiful family and such a wonderful group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that first picture, is there a sofa hanging from a tree???! Wow. I love your post! Wonderful things to be thankful for!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo thankful for YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG is that your couch up like that? So funny!

    I just found your blog through Follow me Back Tuesday! Have a great night!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO @ the redneck porch swing..bwhahahahahahah. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a nut that fell off of that tree and hit your head a little too hard! I am so thankful for you my friend! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts