Elfed

We have a fun, new tradition we are doing at our house.
We are Elfing!
No it's not the cute lil video you can make called Elf Yourself.
Elfing is where we go and drop off treats at random friend's houses.
Here is the cute card we used. I got it from twocrazycupcakes.blogspot.com 



Everyone got in the fun!
Brother and Sister helped bake.






Our treat this year was Snickerdoodles. Don't ask about the Peppermint Bark?!
We baked the cookies and placed them in plastic containers.
Attached the poem with cute, grosgrain ribbon.
Then came my son's favorite part...sneaking up to the front door, ringing the door bell and running!
My son is just loving this activity and wants to "Elf" everyone we know.

We have had so much fun!
At one house we kept getting caught?! Jboy thought this was hilarious.
We look forward to Elfing next year.

Comments

  1. That's a fun tradition that your kids will remember for the rest of their lives! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tradition you have. I wish I lived in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a fun mother!!!!

    Love all your images.

    MERRY CHRISTmas my friend!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts