Happy Snow Day!

We are having an Okie Snow Day.
It snowed a couple of inches so school is out.
My Yankee husband still isn't quite used to a little bit of snow shutting everything down.
I wanted to share a fun snow ice cream recipe from my friend Brandi.


We made it last year & it is yummy!
The j crew is making the best of the snow...

"Plowing" with their scooters



How do you spend your "Snow Days"?


“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
—Bertrand Russell



"Snowflakes are some of nature's most fragile things,
 but just look what happens when they stick together."

Comments

  1. That's so cool -- making ice cream from snow. The kids will cherish that memory forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a busy snow day too! Brandi's recipe is really good isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure we didn't get a gallon of snow down here in the "HELL". Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute all your little munchkins look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids had to stay inside with me - since I couldn't head out there with them. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts