In Audrey's Words


I am in love with Audrey Hepburn.
I love her movies Roman Holiday, Gigi, Sabrina & Breakfast at Tiffany's.
I also love her work with helping children.
Here are some of my favorite quotes of Ms. Hepburn's:

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. 
It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." 

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
 I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
 I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
 I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." 


"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. 
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows." 


"As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands; 
one for helping yourself, the other for helping others." 

"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion." 


"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others
 than you can by what others say about him." 

"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; 
it does for me."

Comments

  1. I am also a huge fan of Audrey. Everything about her from her inspiring words, actions and her entire look. Thanks for posting this :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quotes! Now I think I need to watch Gigi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's but I got bored and stopped it half-way. I should give it another chance. I was young then and just hoping for a topless scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her too! Thanks for such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her and all those timeless quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts