MckLinky Monday ~ 10 Things You Can't Live Without

 My precious friend, Mrs. Edwards, is asking what 10 things you can't live without this Monday morning over at The RHOK.
I could name so many things. You know my kids, hubby, family, Jesus, however those come BEFORE this list. I've decided to give you  a lil' peek into a few items I can't live without and have some fun this Monday.
These 10 items are in no particular order...
1. My Hair Pick. Yes I have had the same hair pick since high school. If I lose it I think I will mourn for years.


2. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Cocoa. Thank you to sweet Brandi for sharing this dreamy stuff with me.

3. Morrocan Oil. Dawn gave me this incredible hair saver. I have very thick, curly hair. This stuff makes my hair feel like silk. Love.


4. Big Black Glasses. You will find me in these even on overcast days. I like to hide. That is all.


5. Diet Coke. It's a love - hate thing.


4. Lampe Berger. This beauty cleans the air. I run it almost every day. It is fabulous. Go here for the scientific mumbo jumbo. All I can say is, it works!

5. Family friends that we do life with together. Thankful for great friends.



6. Laptop. Work, live, play on this thing.

7. Reminders. Great Grandma Ellis Bible is kept on my nightstand as a physical reminder for me.

8. iPhone. Really. Truly. This lil' thing holds tons of info. It's kinda scary actually.

9. MomAgenda. This lil thing holds tons of info. It's kinda scary actually.


10. Coolmist Humidifier & Facial Wipes. Seriously the humidifier has not been off since Dec. 1st. Only way we survive winter.  Well ok, not the ONLY way, but it really does help. This is the actual brand we have & it has a mail in rebate offer right now, I highly recommend it. My facial wipes are just too easy. If you don't have some girls I highly recommend those as well.
                


So, what are 10 things you can't (or wouldn't want to) live without?

You know the drill...
1. Grab our snazzy McLinky RHOK button
2. Write up a post of your own
3. Insert McLinky button
4. Let us know here and link up your post over at the RHOK

Make it a RHOK'n Monday!

Comments

  1. I use face wipes too...LIFE.SAVER...or at least a face saver. I haven't tried that brand though. We used to run a humidifier all the time. I probably should reinstate the humidifier. Isaiah has had a couple of nose bleeds and I know that really helps.

    Great list!

    Hope you're having a mahvelous Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I used to have a pick -don't use them anymore- I've heard great things about Moroccan Oil -wouldn't mind trying it if I found it for a good price-any ideas? I have a Burt's Bees lip balm -Pomegranate -I think -it's great! Lampe Berger -Hmmm? I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post!

    Neat that you have the same hair pick since HS. I still have the same hairDO. It's pathetic.

    Diet Coke, you and me, same/same.

    Still working on getting an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my mini laptop, can't even imagine life without it! And big dark glasses rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you when you said the Diet Coke is a love hate thing! That is exactly how I am with Coke Zero! I have not tried the moroccan oil I will have to give that a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, too funny as I also have my same pick since high school!!! I rarely use it since my hair is shorter now days though. Mine is bright yellow. Ha!

    I was just telling Brett tonight that I need to break down and get a new humidifier. Do you have to clean that one every night? That's why I usually don't like them - they have to be cleaned all the freaking time. Plus, I don't want it ruining my wood furniture? But, I need moisture. I crave moisture right now. My skin is flaking and flying away. LOL.

    I haven't tried the Purity wipes. Where do you get those? I wouldn't be able to use them every night, but for those light nights out, they would be great.

    Great list. I actually have a few of these on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain... I have a love/hate relationship with Diet Pepsi... sigh. I'm visiting via RHOK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally have the same hair comb since high school too but it's more impressive for you since you're OLDER than me. ;)

    We have a humidifier. I should use it. Emma has one too that's never been out of the box. I suck as a mom.

    Ok, ok. I'm getting some Moroccan oil. Gah! Peer pressure.

    I have facial wipes to use in case I feel lazy but I'm a little bit OCD on washing my face, masking, toning it, moisturizing, eye cream, etc. I have friends that never take off their make up. I can't sleep without taking it off. End of story.

    I need more deets on the lamper berger thingy. I'm interested...
    I'll check your links.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!

    I have to get an iphone. I must be missing out on something because everyone has this on there list, lol.

    I love diet coke too! Sadly I'm trying to cut out pop.

    We have a hello kitty humidifier but have never used it. I guess I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know not of these facial wipes of which you speak.
    Fill me in, would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so funny because the truth is.. the laptop, phone, chapstick, brush are things were NEED :)

    love your list and the pictures!

    love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts