MckLinky Monday ~ 5 Things You Can't Do Anymore


MckLinky Monday ~ 5 Things You Can't Do Anymore


Oh that Mrs. Albright over at the RHOK is harassing encouraging us to keep it real again?!
So what are 5 things you can't do anymore. If you're like me you can list a few more than 5.
Here are my 5 in no particular order...

Do you have that boyfriend in your past that you walked on hot coals for, loved him just a lil' too much or tolerated more than you should? Do you have that friend that you let take a little too much advantage or have a few too many dramatic episodes? Can't do it anymore. Drama makes me nauseous now.



Used to be able touch my foot to the wall behind my head while standing up. Ya, 2011, not so much. 


Scary movies. I used to read Stephen King by flashlight. Didn't miss one freaky film at the theater. Now I can't even handle the television ads for that movie with the freaky old lady who crawls on all fours. AAHHH?!


Saying it has to be this way or that way. Believing that if I don't do life just this certain way it's wrong and no way will I tolerate anything different. Do you know how much energy that takes? Well let me tell ya - a LOT. I'm too old, don't have that much energy anymore.
Self diagnosis on Web MD. Do you do this, have a weird pain and you Google it? Then ya convince yourself you have knee cancer? I'm going off Web MD cold turkey. No more searching random symptoms.




Now, it's your turn. Go blog about 5 things you can't do anymore and then hurry back here and link up with the housewives for MckLinky Monday. We'll be around to harass ya later! And, would you be so kind as to visit some of the others who link up as well? Thanks so much. 

Here's the rules:
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).

2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name to MckLinky so that we all can discover the brilliance that is your mind.

3. Grab our button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.

Comments

  1. But, I like the whole self-diagnosis thing. LOL!

    Great5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I won't have time to blog, so...

    1. Let your kids lie down in the back window of the car. What used to be the coolest "seat" in the car will now get the parents thrown in jail for child abuse.

    2. Stockpile stuff. Sooner or later it all becomes one big unmanageable pile. (Do I sound like a housewife who has been cleaning out closets and clutter for the past 3 weeks?)

    3. Stand in line for anything for more than 15 minutes. I just don't have the patience or the desire anymore. I am actually willing to pay more so that I don't have to wait in line. The only exception - the grocery store, but I still have my 15 minute limit. I am seriously considering checking out Reasor's web service where I buy online and just drive up to get it.
    4. Read a book I'm not into by the 7th page. If I can't get immersed in
    the story by then, I stop. Sage advice from not one, but two of my librarian sisters. (Yes, they are really my sisters. Our third sister is now a library aid. Go figure.)
    5. Argue for the sake of arguing. Rarely will I play Devil's Advocate anymore. I used to do it just for the fun of it. Now, older and wiser (or older and more tired), it's not worth the energy expended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL If I leaned over like that chic up top, I'd probably be i a body cast! hahahaha

    Happy Day Girlie
    ✗♥✗♥ Daph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go off WebMD cold turkey too. I freak myself out on a weekly basis.

    Love your 5! :)

    Hope you're having a great week! *muah*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts