Shine the Light

I know we all have "those" days.
When you have one of  those days know that I will be an encouragement for you.
I might not have the right words to say, but I'll tell you how awesome you are, for real.
I want to shine the light for you &
 make sure you know just how special you are to me & so many others.
We all have too many "frienemies" out there
 so when you give into your fear or you lost the will to fight let me know. 
I'll will shine the light. Even if it's just a silly joke to get you to laugh.


Call, Text, Email, Facebook, Blog or just Shout & I'll be there for you!

If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, 
he deceives himself and his religion is worthless James 1:26
Do you see a man who speaks in haste? There is more hope for a fool than for him  Proverbs 29:20
The heart of the righteous weighs its answers, but the mouth of the wicked gushes evil Proverbs 15:28

Comments

  1. Thank you! I needed that and love it :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great cheerleader. Love the verses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sugarland and your post!! You helped make my day happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we frienemies? I think we are.

    You should probably post more scripture. I think I may need them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts