MckLinky Monday ~ Crock Pot Recipes

Mrs. Priss over at The Real Housewives of Oklahoma wants us to share our favorite Crock Pot Recipes.
With 4 active children I use the Crock Pot quite often. It's great for having dinner ready after practices.
I remember my Grandmother & Mother cooked from this cookbook for their Crock Pots -

Now I cook from this cookbook for my Crock Pot -
My girlfriend hosted a What a Crock?! recipe swap. So fun!

So I am posting a recipe that was not included in that party.


What is your favorite Crock Pot Recipe? 
Link up with The RHOK and share one or some of your favorite recipes.

1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our MckLinky.
3. Grab the RHOK button from the sidebar or below & post it in your reply post or on your blog.
4. If you don't already, follow 6 Happy Hearts & The RHOK.
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love.
6. Enjoy and have some fun!

The RHOK

Comments

  1. Yum!! And, I'm glad you linked Cari in your post. I should have linked my post I did earlier on that party. Maybe I'll go back and add it.

    I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on all these new crockpot recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a lot of broccoli at my house, so I'm sure it'd be a hit. I buy it in bulk, fresh, and we use it up in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the blog. This chicken and broccoli sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I think my gma gave me a crock pot recipe book like that before ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! This looks easy enough! And how cute is that recipe card? Is that online like that or did you just take a picture of your recipe card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious, Jen! I will be trying this one out soon! I knew you and Dawn would have some great recipes from the cooking party. ;)
    ~Mrs. Priss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! And that is seriously the cutest recipe card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts