Oklahoma Snowmaggeden 2011

Oklahoma Snowmaggeden 2011



Here in Oklahoma we have changed our
state song to, "SNOWKLAHOMA".
It's crazy.
We have had over 21" of snow in our suburb.
The number keeps going up as it is still snowing.
Okies don't understand snow drifts.
My Yankee in-laws are getting tickled
by the stories they are hearing from my hubby.
Sigh...
I'm happy not to know about blizzard driving.
If I didn't know better I'd
be begging to move back to FL.
Where we got engaged on Sanibel Island...
Sigh...
Back to Reality?!

9am today

3pm today

9am today

3pm today

If you are blogging about all the snow
comment here & link up with Dawn's Diversions.
Hope you are staying warm & safe in your neighborhood!

Comments

  1. Oh WOW!!! I have never seen that much snow in real life! The most we get here in my part of Arkansas is maybe 2-3 inches!! I would LOVE to play in that!
    Much Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thikn you all got twice as much snow as we did. WOW It's pretty as long as I can stay inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up, Jen!

    I love the pictures of the chairs in the snow.

    I'm still just in awe at the amount we got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy out there! Break out the fuzzy slippers, warm blankets, DVD's,and hot chocolate it's going to be a long week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrr...and here i am in CA with all my doors and windows open. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys got it a lot worse than we did! HOLY MOLY! I guess we'll see what tomorrow has in store for us! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK just keeps getting cooler in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unreal! I hope you are like us kids here in NC who panic at the mention of snow and stock up on food! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got lots of pictures of SNOWklahoma. I'll have to put up a post soon and link up! It is crazy. We have about 12-14 inches, so I can't imagine your 20-24!! I have a feeling we'll all be snowed in for a while. Doesn't look like we're going to thaw for some time.

    Stay safe and warm! *muah*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts