Oscar Watch

Do you watch the Oscar's?

This year I actually know a whole two movies out of ten nominated for Best Picture.
Can you guess which two? Yep...
Toy Story 3


The Social Network

Out of those two, I vote Toy Story 3.
I will watch the Academy Awards, however I will be multi-tasking as the show gets a little long.
For those Oscar lovers here are some party ideas for you.

Moet's Silver Screen Punch


1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
8 ounces pineapple juice
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
1 cup vodka
1 bottle Moët & Chandon 
1 pineapple, cut into rings and frozen

In a blender, combine pink lemonade concentrate, 
pineapple juice, strawberries, and ginger. 
Blend until smooth. Pour into a punch bowl.
 Add vodka and stir to combine. Just before serving, pour in Moet. 
Add frozen pineapple rings


Oscar Bingo 

How about you, will you be watching? How many of the movies nominated have you seen this year?

Steve Martin on Meryl Streep - 
"She has the most nominations - or as I like to think of it, the most losses."
The Southern Family is having a fun Oscar quiz.
Go check it out. Just don't win :)

Comments

  1. That drink sounds like heaven!

    I don't watch the Oscars. I like so few movies anymore. I don't have any skin in the game.

    Later, Six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oscars. I wish I was having a big fancy party.

    Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had all those ingredients, that drink would be right in front of me! For now, it's a glass of red wine :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Oscars in theory buy usually only make it through 15 minutes than a baby needs to nurse, or a 2 year old is fighing with his brother or Missy is having some sort of pre-teen meltdown or the puppy needs to go out or my Hubby is bored and letting EVERYONE know about it etc. etc. etc. After typing all that, the drink sounds real good and much deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts